COMING SOON: NEW DEBIT CARDS
At Focus Bank, we strive to continue to provide the very best in community banking services and products. To further provide the very best, we are moving to a new ATM/debit card provider this summer. On August 15, 2012, our new debit card processor will be live and your new debit cards will be ready to use.
WHEN DO I STOP USING MY CURRENT CARD
- Your current card will expire on August 15, 2012 at 10:00AM CST
- You may destroy your old card after August 15th
WHEN YOUR NEW CARD ARRIVES IN EARLY AUGUST
- Activate the card according to the instructions contained in the card carrier.
- You may start using your new card on August 15th
- Your pin will follow in a separate mailer.
- After August 15th, you may also reorder any custom debit card through our customercard shop by accessing your online banking account at focusbank.com
WILL I NEED TO RE-ESTABLISH REOCCURING DEBIT PAYMENTS?
- Yes. Any reoccurring debit/payment tied to your current debit card will need to be re-established.
For example, you currently have a bill for monthly satellite/cable services tied to your debit card for billing. Once the card has been activated, you will need to contact the company and provide them with your new debit card number.
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ACTIVATION, PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER AT 1-800-464-3150.