Online Banking is one of the fastest, most convenient ways to access your FOCUS Bank accounts, view balances, and transfer funds.
Use your unique Access ID and password, to perform banking transactions online, whenever and wherever you want, from any PC with Internet access. It's easy, convenient, and available to you any time. To Auto enroll for Online Banking, click the enroll link located inside the Online Banking box on the homepage. Follow the prompts to complete the Online set-up. For detailed enrollment instructions, please click on the Online Banking Auto Enrollment Instruction tab.
To visit our Online Demonstration click here.
- Online Banking Auto Enrollment Instructions
Online Banking Auto Enrollment Instructions
In order for customers to enroll in eStatements, the 1st Name on the Account MUST establish an Online Banking Access ID & Password. It is recommended for Joint Accounts, each account owner establish a personal Access ID & Password. This will reduce the risk of "locking" yourself out of the account due to entering incorrect passwords. In addition, any owner of the account may establish an Online Banking Access ID and will be able to view all information related to the account. However, only the 1st Name on the Account is authorized to make changes online.
PLEASE WAIT 24 HOURS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO AUTO ENROLL
1. Establish an Internet connection and go to www.focusbank.com
2. Locate the Online Banking log-in section on the left hand side of the home page.
3. Inside the Online Banking log-in section, locate the link "Enroll".
4. Click on the "Enroll" link.
5. Enter the Date of Birth for the person enrolling.
6. Enter the Account Number you would like to view online
7. Select the Account Type: Checking, Savings, Certificate or Loan
8. Enter your 4 digit password - The password is the last 4 digits of your SSN - Social Security Number.
9. Click "Agree" or "Disagree" to the terms for the FOCUS Bank Online Agreement.
10. You will then be prompted to create a New Access ID and Password. Your new password must be at least 6 characters, alpha/numeric with at least one upper and one lower case letter.
11. Enter and confirm a valid email address. This address may be changed at any time by selecting the "Options" tab within online banking.
12. The system will then generate an Image which will be displayed each time you log into online banking. This security process is called MFA - Multifactor Authentication. Multifactor Authentication (MFA) is a procedural safeguard that creates an online identity for you through a series of questions, display images and phrases, and technology that is able to identify you by the computer(s) that you use. The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) establishes guidelines that all banks must follow. Among these guidelines are the additional security features that have been implemented here. To better help you understand Multifactor Authentication and how to set-up these additional security features, we have prepared training videos as well as step-by-step procedures to assist you in the set-up process. To view this information, please visit the following link: http://onlinebanktours.com/FocusBank.
13. Select the Challenge Questions and Answers from the drop-down menu and check the appropriate box to indicate if the computer you are using is a personal computer or a public computer.
14. If you are the 1st Name on the Account, you will then be prompted to sign-up for eStatements. You may select all the accounts displayed or select an individual account. Please check the box agreeing to receive the statement(s) selected via online banking. You may also select "Decline" or "Ask Me Later". The system will generate another eStatement prompt in 30 days.
15. Upon completion of the eStatement enrollment option, the account data for the selected accounts will appear signaling the enrollment process has successfully been completed.
For Frequently Asked Questions or Troubleshooting Tips, please visit our website and click the following links: